Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Romance id dead

I’m Not the One You Love
lyrics by Bob Schneider



I’m not the one you love
I’m not the one you want

I know it sucks but honey like it or not
I’m the only one you’ve got

I’m not the one you digBut I’m your main house nigI know it sucks but honey like it or notI’m the only one you’ve got
You’re lonely I’m hornyI know it may sound cornyI’ve got it you need itYour pussy’s starved I’ll feed itI’m easy don’t tease meI know it may sound cheesyBut I love thee I need theeSo please don’t ever leave me
I’m not Antonio BanderasBut check my underwearasThey’re mighty stinky cause I wear them alotBut they’re the only ones I’ve got
I’m caring and daringMy butt I’ll soon be baringBut don’t worry just relaxJust take a few more zanaxIt’s allright it’s I don’t mindJust wash it down with some wineCause I love thee I need theeSo please don’t ever leave me

No comments: