Thursday, August 18, 2005

dis just gotta be Janice ....









The 7 deadly sins.
Sloth :
I know I'm pregnant and that gives me somewhat of an excuse to be tired, but I don't even want to get out of bed. Ever. I go to bed at 11pm. I get up at 4am to pee. Back to bed. Up at 6am to pee. Back to bed. This continues all day until about noon.

Gluttony :
Yesterday, I ate 3/4 of a large pizza by myself. And for dessert - 4 pieces of cake.
Envy : I'm jealous of people that can wear real clothes. I wear my pj's 24/7.
Wrath : I'm so moody lately. I really want to hurt somebody. I feel like I could explode at any minute on anyone.

Greed : At my baby showers, the baby is getting everything. EVERYTHING. I'm the one carrying this kid. Where is my freaking TiVo? (I'm awful, aren't I?)

Lust :
I really haven't been in the mood for any type of sexual activity lately, but DUDE... I've been having some very realistic dreams involving Patrick Swayze circa his Dirty Dancing days.

Pride : Most days, I think I'm the smartest person on earth. Ok, in the United States. Well, maybe in West Virginia. On my street?

Of course, this post wouldn't be complete without a quiz
.
Which deadly sin do you represent? (Angel Sanctuary Pics)brought to you by Quizilla
Posted by misty at 11:57 AM Comments (28) TrackBack

http://www.razberi.net/archives/general/index.html#000066
-->

No comments: